***Standard distance is 23 inches***
***Custom moutning distance is available, but if the distance is wider then 30" there will be an addtional $185 charge***
This item is made to order, normal lead time is 3-4 weeks. Contact sales team at email@example.com or 909-590-3796 for additional info.
The APR Performance GT-1000 Adjustable Wing Swan Neck features a 2D Dual airfoil shape that is designed to produce great downforce with minimal drag. Swan neck pedestals prevent downforce-robbing flow separation commonly found in standard bottom-mount pedestals. The swan neck design allows greater Angle-of-Attack (AOA) before stalling occurs, when compared to standard bottom-mount pedestal configurations.
All GT Series wings feature an all-new, low-drag, aerodynamic 2D designed airfoil shape. The "2D" design allows the wing to maintain a consistent level of downforce across its entire span. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis was performed on this wing to support validation of its aerodynamic design.
Representing the latest in ground-breaking aerodynamic performance, the GT-1000 includes these special features:
- 71" span, 10" chord (main foil), 4" chord (secondary foil)
- Ultra-high downforce, up to 1650 pound force (lbf) of downforce (at 160 MPH)
- Angle-of-Attack (AoA) adjustment from 10 to 52 degrees (relative to ground plane) on the secondary airfoil, with no stall at 52 degrees
- Side plate dimensions of 17.1" (width) x 9.39" (height)
- 6061 billet aluminum brackets
-Includes Swan Neck Pedestals